Priceless Humor - Twisted Humor

Lets laugh at priceless humor, twisted humor and funny jokes. Take a look at the priceless humor that helps me make it through the day! This blog is dedicated to Richard Pryor. Old and New School Funny Movies.

Sunday, December 18, 2005



Diaries of a Mad Black Woman - Comedy Film

Whew! I better indicate that the title of this post is a film lol. When I saw "Diaries of a Mad Black Woman", I nearly fell out of my chair laughing lol. This film was rich with priceless humor, life's lessons, and romance. Tyler Perry is one of the most talented writers and actors I've ever seen. There were so many funny jokes in the movie!



Diaries shows how someone can be cruel and mean. The kicker is, the movie also shows how a person can be forgiving. I ran to the video store when this movie was on sale.

Great laugh. Great movie. Funny jokes. My favorite line: Go on and call the Po Po....!


Priceless Humor Fan

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home